Save the date! Tickets for Smoke On The Water, The Humidour’s signature fundraising event, go on sale to the general public Tuesday, April 3 at 10:00 AM. Visit the Shoppe to purchase yours (No phone orders, please). Demand is expected to be brisk.
- BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND Happy Hour 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM Presented by La Aurora Cigars and Presidente Beer
- Our favorite Master of Ceremony, Ravens Super Bowl Champ Brad Jackson!
- Cash bar and plenty of great food all night!
- Food and Drink Samplings from some of our favorite Baltimore spots
- The best music in town played by Sons of Pirates
- Reservations are limited on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets go on sale beginning Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM sharp! Due to the high demand, no exceptions can be made.
General Admission Tickets: $150.00 Per Person
Proceeds benefit the Johns Hopkins Pancreatic Research Center
in honor of June and Ron Smith and Pathfinders for Autism.
The 12th Annual Smoke On The Water takes place Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 6:30 PM at the Baltimore Museum of Industry, 1415 Key Highway, Baltimore, Maryland.