The Humidour is Hiring!
Come join our team! The Humidour is hiring for a full-time position. Fill out an application (at the end of this post) and return it to shoppe and we will call to set up an interview.
Seeking Full-Time Sales Associate
Responsibilities of our sales associates include but are not limited to:
- Greet and wait on and interact with customers and provide them with prompt, courteous service, assistance, and satisfaction.
- Be knowledgeable or willing to learn to differentiate between various types of cigars and tobacco and related accessories to generate sales.
- Daily stocking and processing of incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Keep display cases and other merchandising areas stocked and clean.
- Display merchandise in an attractive, appealing, and orderly manner.
- Assist Manager in daily tasks of the shoppe.
- Understanding of retail sales promotional events, their planning, set up and execution.
- You must be 21 years or older.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time to work with customers and show them merchandise.
- Computer skills sufficient to function with a Point-of-Sale (POS) System.
- Manage multiple tasks and time effectively.
- Works as part of a team.
- Day, Night, and Weekend availability are a must for this position. We are closed most holidays.
- References required.
- Full health benefits after a 90 day probationary period.
- Off on all Major Holidays.
- Employee Discounts.
- Paid Time Off.
You can fill out and print an application as a Word file here:
You can print out an application as an Adobe Acrobat file here:
Spread the word to your LinkedIn network by sharing our job posting here.